Saeshin Traus SUS10OP Optic Implant Engine + Piezo Set
Original price $7,995.00
Current price $6,995.00
Ultrasonic + Implant Dual Engine
Stable and Powerful Output
This ultrasonic surgical equipment is designed for osteo plastic amputation and including dental implant surgery
- TRAUS XUS10OP facilitates the surgeon’s work: thanks to innovative ultrasound technology, only bone substance is resected with high precision. The surrounding soft tissue remains uninjured.
- Own piezo technology enables optimized performance with powerful output • Bone heating is avoided or minimized by injecting saline water at Max. 90ml/min speed.
- TRAUS XUS10OP make various operation easy including Crestal approach, Sinus lift Ridge expansion, Bone harvesting, Bone craft, window open, and many others.
- Comes with 10 Tips (See Below)
- Multifunctional and ergonomic foot swich design • You can easily operate handpiece and saline water supply with the foot switch.
- Simple and mordern design
- Minimized bone heating Implant
- 2 Year Warranty on Control Box, 1 Year on the Handpiece
- BLCD motor (Speed Range 0~ 40,000rpm) and Angle
- (Standard equipment 20:1/ 32:1) provide the optimum torque in surgery.
- 9 Programs memory function
- Automatic overload protection function
- If the load on the bur is higher than preset torque,
- the motor stops automatically and shows Error on the display.
- Actual RPM and Torque display function
- Motor Auto-calibration function