Sirona T1 Line Prophy Handpiece
Paving the way to greater flexibility
The light and compact T1 Line range of straight- and contra-angle handpieces from Sirona offers impressive ergonomics, design, hygiene and cost-effectiveness. They also have the advantage of great flexibility, as their universal ISO interface makes them compatible with most standard micromotors. The results are a range of preparation instruments that positively impress both for their cost-effectiveness and extraordinarily long life.
- Solid, lightweight titanium casing
- For prophylaxis
- Step-down 2.4:1 gear ratio
- Speed: 7,000 rpm
- For screw-in and snap-on instruments
- Simple maintenance and repair
- Changeable spray rings
- Anti-retraction stop
- Completely sterilizable
- Long life
- Recyclable metals and packaging
- Stress-free working
- High-quality titanium casing is easy to grip and pleasant to the touch.
- Smooth, flowing contours ensure optimum handling.
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty