Bien Air Set Table Top TD783
Pneumatic stations for dental turbines Extremely simple and robust in design, these Bien-Air pneumatic systems have become the tools of choice for ceramic and prosthetic specialists worldwide. In particular, they incorporate TD turbines which are celebrated as the best in their class.
With a rotation speed of 300,000 rpm, they prove ideal for delicate, precise work. They work marvellously for machining crevices on occlusal surfaces, on ceramic and zirconia. The station precisely controls and adjusts the pressure of the turbine and is equipped with an on/off control, operated by foot pedal. The foot pedal also controls the operation of the TDS 890 turbine spray. A unique dust shield contributes to its long service life.
- Turbine speed up to 300,000 rpm.
- Turbine ideal for delicate, precise work
- Pedal to adjust turbine speed
- Straight hose in gray silicone, internal Ø 1/8"
- Reliability under all conditions
- Type: Pneumatic module, wall mounted unit
- Spray Max: 120 ml/min
- Pedal: Pneumatic
- 110 x 135 x 162 mm
- Safety: In conformity with EC directive 98/37/EC
- Straight turbine with internal spray: TD 783
- Type of handpiece: Ball-bearing turbine protected by a special dustproof shield
- Speed of rotation: 300,000 tr/min
- Air flow: 35 litres/min. on average
- Bur changing mechanism: Friction Grip (FG)
- Burs: Bur Ø 1.60 mm as per ISO 1797 - type 3
- Hose: gray straight silicone, with 4-hole coupling
- Weight (g): 60
- Cleaning: With Bien-Air Spraynet®
- Lubrication: With Bien-Air Lubrimed® grease