Saeshin X CUBE Brushless Surgical Implant System w/ 20:1 Contra Angle (Button Type)
The X CUBE from SAESHIN is a powerful, user-friendly surgical motor system used for general oral surgery, implantology as well as for all kinds of micro surgery procedures. SAESHIN has been manufacturing precison micro motor handpieces since 1976 and is globally recognized for its research, development, and quality control. This implant kit is the best value in the industry and comes with everything needed to get started tomorrow.
Avtec Dental is the X CUBE Authorized Dealer with full factory support.
2 Year Warranty on Control Box, 1 Year on the Handpiece
In stock and ready to ship today!
Reduction geared contra angle with internal and external irrigation
- Saeshin 20:1 Improved Implant handpiece (Button Type)
- Reduction Gear Ratio 20:1
- Torque: 20:1 (5.0 ~ 55 Ncm)
- RPM range with 20:1 Angle: 30 - 2500
Surgical BLDC motor first made in Korea with high end technology
- Speed control from 600 to 50,000 rpm and strong torque
- No noise and vibration helps to improve the concentration in surgery
Automatic overload protection function
- If the load on the bur is higher than the set torque, then the motor is stopped automatically after 2 seconds.
- In order to release the overload function, simply push the foot control pedal
Actual RPM and Torque is indicated when the motor is running
- This feature allows user to verify proper working condition during operation.
Compact designed control box with various functions
- Eye-appealing LCD and simple interface
- 10 programable memories for setting the Speed, Torque, Rotating Direction, and Irrigation Pump
- Quiet and strong water pump (5 stage-control)
Membrane Touch Display
Ergonomic foot control pedal
- The foot control pedal is designed ergonomically to control all the functions during surgery both easily and quickly.
Your X Cube V2.0 20:1 Kit will include all of these components:
***Note: You may want to add more disposable tubing. Only 1 set is included