Saeshin Traus CAB10LK Standard Head Handpiece, Fiber Optic (Kavo Style) - **Buy 1, Get 1 Free**
Original price $499.00 - Original price $499.00
$499.00 - $499.00
Current price $499.00
The Saeshin Traus Air-driven handpieces are created base on Saeshin's over 40 years of experience and passion in the handpiece design and micro processing. These handpieces deliver strong, quiet and vibration free power. This power along with superb grip maximize the users' efficiency with excellent performance. 12 Month Waranty.
Features & Benefits:
High Torque - This exceptional Traus-designed cartridge features maximum efficiency in torque.
Optic Illumination - Gives the most ideal light intensity and angle of sight.
- 440K RPM Cutting Speed - Maximum high speed for exceptional cutting performance.
- Stainless Steel Body w/ Titanium Coating - Increases scratch resistance and durability, but also provides a comfortable grip without slipping.
- German made angular Ceramic Bearings - Despite its lighter weight compared to steel, these ceramic bearings with higher rigidity allow the turbine to longer, smoother and with minimum noise.
Quattro 4 Hole Spray - Effectively lowers the surface temperature of the bur by accurately spraying through 4 water streams that are precisely designed.
Clean Head System - Four built-in air hole and anti-suck back mechanism that stops foreign matter from entering the head from the oral cavity. As a result, it helps mechanical parts and components last longer.
- Push Button Chuck - Elaborately and precisely designed mechanism that allows easy insertion and removal of burs with a simple "one press" of button. The tension on the bur increases as it rotates.
Ergonomic Hand Grip Design - The Traus handpiece is designed to make the clinician comfortable and feel the least fatigued.
- Kavo Connection, Coupler Not Included
- Head Diameter: 11.2mm Head Size: 13.7mm Weight: 65g