ProBrite Portable L.E.D. 10 Light
Only a few lights are as bright, none are as homogeneous as ours. Illumination without compromises for every application.
The ProBrite dental operatory light combines power and long-life into this LED light.
The ProBrite light provides the healthcare professional with the perfect solution for lighting requirements. There's a new look for a portable LED Light. With a voltage range from 100 to 240Vac, it can be taken anywhere in the world.
Light intensity can be regulated continuously between 6,500 and 45,000 Lux. Spot size can be adjusted in a diameter between 8.5 and 14cm to suit any situation. Both at a working distance of 30cm.
INGENIOUS ONE-HAND OPERATION
Controls with ergonomic grip allow for intuitive and fast adjustment of brightness and spot size. The timeless, puristic design blends harmoniously into any modern practice environment.
The compact illumination head (Ø app. 60mm) allows an almost coaxial illumination, particularly in difficult application situations
- 10-watt high performance LED light
- 30,000 hours lifetime
- Adjustable light intensity
- Color temperature 5,000k
- Easy set-up / fold-down.
- Electrical control system
- Five-year warranty on the light
- Flexible gooseneck
- Focus-able light
- Hermetically sealed housing
- One-handed control operation
- Thermal management cool to the touch.
- Amperage 1mA
- Focal Area At 12"/Foot Candles: 3-1/4"/4882fc
- Focal Area At 18"/Foot Candles: 4-5/8"/2180fc
- Focal Area At 24"/Foot Candles: 6-1/4"/1210fc
- Goose Neck 28"
- Shipping Size 33"x18"x10"
- Shipping Weight 20 Lbs
- Voltage 100 to 240Vac
- Weight 13 Lbs
- Available in many different mounting options.
- With chair mount. Part # 6233
- With wheeled floor stand. Part # 6234
- With tripod stand. Part # 6235
- With surface mount. Part # 6236
- With post mount. Part # 6237
- With swing arm mount. Part # 6238