Portable Evacuation System
Drive Medical's Portable Dental Saliva Ejector is the perfect portable dental solution to mobile operatories in need of mobile dental suction. Powered by a rechargeable battery pack wall outlet, or a 12 VDC vehicle source, this portable dental suction unit features adjustable 80-550 mmHg vacuum range and an 800cc waste canister with float shut-off. The Portable Dental Saliva Ejector packs into its included carrying case when it is no longer needed.
- High Performance - The Homecare Suction Unit completes the portable suction line with high performance capabilities in a small compact package. Vacuum adjustments allow for 80-550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute.
- Easy-to-Read Gauge - The unit has conveniently placed gauge for easy reading. This is especially important when precise measurements of vacuum are needed for the pediatric patient.
- Adjustable Flow Regulator - Easy-to-turn knob conveniently placed directly below gauge, for easy use and control. Knob has safety lock feature which will not allow the knob to be twisted off.
- Compact Design - All of the high-performance capabilities are conveniently placed in a small compact package weighing less than 6.3 lbs. The compact design with the high-performance capabilities makes this suction unit the smallest and strongest portable suction unit of its kind.
- Exacting Standards - This Unit meets the RTCA/DO160D Aircraft Standard as well as the ISO-10079 Suction Standard.
- Increased Battery Capabilities - Powered via rechargeable battery pack, wall outlet or 12 VDC vehicle source (included). The Unit has increased battery capabilities for use up to one hour. This provides the patient with added security when it is needed most.
- Includes padded carrying case
- 800 cc waste canister with float shut-off
- Dimensions: 9" x 7" x 8" (22.9 x 17.8 x 20.3 cm)
- Weight: 6.3 lbs (2.84 kg)
- Manufactured in the USA