Less uncertainty. More insight.
Osstell IDx is a quick, non-invasive system for determining implant stability and assessing the progression of osseointegration without jeopardising the healing process. It provides precise, consistent and objective data required for making well-informed decisions.
An overview of the benefits for you:
- Determine implant stability and degree of osseointegration
- Shorter treatment time and improved treatment of high-risk patients
- Results that are easy to interpret using an intuitive colour scheme based on the ISQ scale
- Efficient communication with patients and collaboration with colleagues
- Extract data, share files and analyse implant and treatment information using Osstell Connect
- Remote service and technical support
The demand for shorter treatment times and a growing number of patients with risk factors are posing ever greater challenges for dentists and the available technology. There is a growing need for evaluation of implant stability and osseointegration, which cannot be achieved using conventional methods such as torque and percussion tests. This calls for a more advanced diagnosis tool.
Osstell helps you to quickly and easilydetermine which implants can be treated and which require additional healing time. This is the only objective quality assurance method that gives you ample warning if osseointegration has not progressed as expected, giving you and your patient greater certainty.