Nouvag MD 30 Surgical Motor System w/ Push Button Implant Handpiece
The new MD 30 Implantology Motor System is the convincing result of 40 years of research and development in the field of implantology. An outstanding solution, absolutely in line with our philosophy of providing implantologists across the world with complete systems that leave nothing to be desired.
This unique motor system, consisting of the housing, electronic motor, footswitch and irrigation pump, offers two motor connections, making work considerably simpler and more efficient. 10 stored programs for each of the two motors ensure smooth running during the procedure.
The optimized control of the motors allows you to accomplish your tasks individually with the highest possible precision, also with contra angles equipped with LED, thus guaranteeing safety and trust with every treatment.
Edges and grooves are avoided for easy cleaning of the device. The pump chamber is designed such that any liquid entering passes straight out of the housing. This is an important contribution to safety and may not be underestimated, before, during, and after each use.
If solidity and quality paired with smooth operation and quite a fair price tag is what you’re looking for, than the all new MD 30 is your first choice. Avtec Dental is a Nouvag Authorized Dealer with full factory support in the USA.
Features and Advantages
- Configuration menu to customize device after your favor.
- Intelligent Safety system with acoustic and optical signal and additional blocking of motor drive (e.g. open pump compartment, not connected motor or pedal).
- 70 Ncm of maximum torque at the 20:1 Contra Angle with graphical, real time torque control on display.
- Sturdy, high quality architecture and finish.
- Integrated pump system for cooling of instrument to prevent tissue damage.
- Advanded motor system with sophisticated motor control for smooth and precise power delivery in any speed range.
- Multifunctional pedal with motor selection, pump performance adjustment, programme selection and motor speed control.
- Calibration of handpieces and contra angles.Real-time speed and torque report.10 Pre-set programs are configureable for each motor.
- Light and compact housing, easy to clean surfaces.
- Visibility in all work steps with a large, clearly arranged display with high contrast.Without complicated navigation, the most important areas can be controlled quickly and directly by separate keys.
- LED's together with the display mark the currently active motor.
- Standard coolant canisters are conveniently suspended on a plug-in mount.
- Easy to insert tube set, low noise pump drive.
- Access to the pump with one hand is at the press of a button next to the display, hence no inadvertent movement of the device.
- The dual motor principle is unique in this class. It saves cubersome reconfiguration of the handpieces and contra angles and saves time.
- 20:1 Contra Angle with LED lights available.
- Further developed motor management with fine tuned parameters.Integrated calibration functin for every contra angle for precise results.
- One Year Factory Warranty with service in the U.S.
MD-30, Brushless Dual Motor System, 50,000 Kit Consists of:
- 1 - Control unit MD 30 (3330) with 2 micromotor sockets, irrigation pump on the top surface of the housing, socket for Vario-pedal
- 1 - Nouvag 5053 20:1 Implant Contra Angle with internal/external cooling system -OR-
- 1 - Nouvag 5054 32:1 Implant Contra Angle with internal/external cooling system (Select From Above)
- 1 - Nouvag 2097 Electronic Micromotor, 40´000 rpm, with cable 2 m, autoclaveable, metal plug (2097)
- 1 - Vario-pedal IP 68 (1866), electronic, suitable for operating theatre
- 5 - Single Tubing Set 7025 -, disposable, sterile, 3.29 m
- 1 - Bottle holder (1770)