MTI TorqueMaster TM20 4-Hole Low Speed Handpiece
20K STRAIGHT LOW SPEED HANDPIECE
Every MTI low speed handpiece has been precision-engineered and manufactured in the U.S. to deliver excellent performance at a reasonable price. The TorqueMaster™ TM20 offers excellent power and high torque and is compatible with straight handpiece burs, mandrels, as well as Doriot/U-type contra angle attachment. At a speed range of up to 20,000 rpm it is an excellent choice for most pins and post excavations as well as laboratory procedures.
- Standard 4-Hole Tubing Connector
- Air pressure: 35-50 psi recommended
- Rotation direction: forward and reverse
- Motor speed: 100 – 20,000 rpm
- Lubrication required
- Autoclave at maximum 275º F (135º C)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: 2 Years