MTI Lynx™ TM5 Torque Master Motor
5K STRAIGHT LOW SPEED HANDPIECE
The value-priced TorqueMaster™ TM5 is compatible with straight handpiece burs, mandrels, as well as Doriot/U-type contra angle attachments and features a high torque motor with a speed range up to 5,000 rpm. This ergonomic handpiece is excellent for pins and post excavations as well as hygiene procedures – accepts both Doriot-style metal and most disposable prophy angles.
- Standard 4-Hole tubing connector
- Air pressure: 35-50 psi recommended
- Rotation direction: forward and reverse
- Motor speed: 100 – 5,000 rpm
- Lubrication required
- Autoclave at maximum 275º F (135º C)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: 2 Years