MTI Lynx™ 4:1 Reduction Straight Nose Cone
4:1 REDUCTION STRAIGHT NOSE CONE – Compatible with all E-Type Motors
MTI’s heavy-duty straight nose cones fit all major E-type motors including MTI’s LX100 air-motor. The 4:1 gear reduction nose cone is mainly used for polishing procedures and accepts metal and disposable prophy angles as well as long-shank laboratory burs, mandrels, and other Doriot/U-type attachments. It offers reliable performance, excellent concentricity with low noise and provides high-torque performance at a wide speed range of up to 5,000 rpm. The twist-chuck locking mechanism is simple and safe for rapid instrument changes. Its ergonomic and lightweight design and 360° swivel feature provides optimal maneuverability and helps reduce hand fatigue.
- Air pressure: 35-50 psi recommended
- Rotation direction: forward and reverse
- Attachment speed: 100 – 5,000 rpm (on 20K motor)
- Attachment coupling: Quick-connect to all major ISO E-type
- Lubrication required
- Autoclave at maximum 275º F (135º C)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: 3 Months