MTI Deluxe Contra Angle 1:1
1:1 CONTRA ANGLE WITH DELUXE BALL-BEARING SPRING LATCH HEAD
MTI’s best-selling contra angles offer quiet and reliable performance and are compatible with all major E-type motors including MTI’s LX100 low speed. The CA102-BB consists of a 1:1 angled contra sheat which maintains the chosen motor speed and a push-up spring auto chuck head. If there’s a need for mobility, the sheath attachment is made to offer extraordinary versatility. The deluxe head provides easy bur and instrument change and features ball bearing technology. Additional NSK-type heads (12-tooth) are available in different sizes and configurations including friction-grip, push-up spring and latch-types for your choice of burs, endo files, prophy cups and more. Its 360° swivel feature provides optimal maneuverability and helps reduce hand fatigue.
- Inter-changeable NSK-type heads (12-tooth)
- Air pressure: 35-50 psi recommended
- Rotation direction: forward and reverse
- Attachment speed: 100 – 20,000 rpm (on 20K motor)
- Attachment coupling: Quick-connect to all major ISO E-type
- Lubrication required
- Autoclave at maximum 275º F (135º C)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: 3 Months