Easy Crown and Bridge Remover II - Air Powered
CROWN AND BRIDGE REMOVER – Air-powered – Includes Set of 3 Tips
A class of its own, the Easy Pneumatic crown and bridge remover is air activated and breaks cement seals using short, repeated and low impact force. Is a hand-held instrument that attaches to high or low pressure air line connections.
CAN BE USED FOR THE REMOVAL OF
- Permanent and temporary crowns and bridges regardless of cement type
- Maryland bridges
- Laboratory posts and cores
- Orthodontic brackets and bands
- Removable appliances stuck at attachment
- Multi-unit restoration stuck on working lab model
- Less chance of tooth fracture than traditional crown and bridge removers
- Restorations removed intact and reusable, no porcelain damage
- Significantly reduced chair time.