MK-dent Synthetic Lubricant for Automatic Cleaning Station
Automatic Cleaning Station Lubricant
Used for any automatic handpiece lubrication and cleaning station such as W&H Assistina and NSK Care3.
Described as exceptionally pure‚ MK-dent synthetic handpiece lubricant is formulated to extend instruments´ lifespan. The lubricant lessens friction to provide a lower working temperature and enhanced power‚ it also reduces deposits and protects against wear. In addition‚ it can withstand sterilization and is offered in 500 ml. refills
High Performance: Keep in mind that your instruments spin up to 420‚000 rpm. This maximum requirement needs a certain oil. Protect your instruments from premature wear and tear with MK-dent Premium Handpiece Synthetic Lubricant and Cleaner.
Made in Germany
- All-Synthetic Special Oil for Lubrication & Cleaning of any well known brand handpieces
- Use for: High Speeds‚ Slow Speeds‚ Nosecones‚ Electric Contra Angles and Head Attachments.
- Premium Quality An all-synthetic special oil with the highest purity class in combination with the best quality additives formulated to give your hardworking instruments a much longer lifespan.
Advantages compared to standard mineral oil lubrication:
- Lower working temperature and more power because of less friction
- Less deposits
- Less consumption‚ more economical
- Better flow and allocation behavior
- Better wear protection‚ thus a longer lifespan
- Excellent material compatibility
- Higher performance
- A second lubrication after sterilization is not needed. Using this lubricant will not void manufacturer´s warranty.