Hydro Sinus Lift Tool Kit
Our Best Selling Hydro Sinus Lift System
A key addition to any sinus lift kit, the Hydro (Water) Lift system helps reduce the risk of Schneiderian membrane perforation during the sinus membrane lifting operation. The system uses the proven technique of hydrostatic sinus lift, to provide evenly distributed hydraulic pressure during sinus membrane elevation, thus ensuring the safety of the procedure. Can be used in conjunction with all popular sinus lift kits.
Features of the Hydro Lift System:
- Maxillary sinus membrane can be easily removed by hydrostatic pressure.
- Various size of aqua tip (2.8, 3.0, 3.3, 3.5, 3.8, 4.0)
- Compatible to a variety of maxillary sinus elevation drill.
- Sanitary membrane elevation due to the use of a disposable syringe.
- Because the treatment of crestal approach is possible within 3mm in residual bone, the time and cost are reduced.
- Desired amount of bone can be easily implanted.
- Hydro sinus lift dental surgical instrument with controlled irrigation tool
- Tips have a built-in thread for engagement