Saniclave Autoclave 200– FDA Cleared
The Saniclave 200 is designed and manufactured by Revolutionary Science, a leader in high tech laboratory equipment and sterilization. This American made sterilizer is one of the newest FDA listed autoclaves (K112811) on the market and is specifically designed and tested to sterilize standard medical instruments. The thermally protective polymer exterior eliminates burn risk. The product includes all standard accessories and literature, internal tray, door seal, etc.
Assembled in USA
IEC/CE marked for electrical safety
FDA cleared K112811
Pressure: 15 psi
Internal Temperature: 121°C
Sterilization Cycle: 30 minutes
Net Weight: 5.4kg (12lbs)
Power Requirements: 110-130 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 1250 W
Display: Digital time and/or temperature
Durability: Rugged stainless steel chamber and cover
Safety: Over temperature alarm
Load type: Solid, non-lumened, unwrapped medical instruments
Net weight: 27 lbs.
Maximum Instrument Size: 12”
Chamber Capacity: 10.5L
Chamber Dimensions: 9″ wide x 10.5″ deep
- Simple push-button operation
- Digital display
- Simple one-button automatic operation
- ST79 approved sterilizing cycle
- Stainless steel chamber and rugged ABS enclosure
- Dry mode allows you to sterilize and dry wrapped instruments!
- Front loading door
- Tray included
- Temperature, time and pressure on digital display
- Printer access port (for optional printer or computer connection)
- Under and over temperature alarms
- Insufficient water alarm
- Silicone rubber gasket, assures a long life.
The Saniclaves are table-top steam sterilizers, also known as autoclaves. Revolutionary Science has been manufacturing and providing the Saniclave autoclave product line since 2005.
The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) cleared the first Saniclave model [(10 liter Saniclave 200 and Saniclave 200P (with an embedded printer)] in 2012 for medical use, followed by the smaller 8 liter, top loading Saniclave 102 and later, the Saniclave 250 which is validated for lumened devices, such as trocars.
Steam sterilizers and autoclaves work by boiling water inside a stainless steel pressurized chamber. The heating element and sensors are controlled and read by a microprocessor to maintain precise levels of pressure, temperature and time. As the steam saturates, hot water droplets condense on the surfaces of autoclaveable instruments (referred to as the load) in pressure of 15 psi and temperature of 121C (250F) for a period of 30 minutes. Steam sterilization is judged by the FDA to be the most effective form of killing dangerous pathogens and microorganisms in both medical and laboratory settings. Although Revolutionary Science also manufactures laboratory autoclaves, all of Revolutionary Science’s medical autoclaves are assembled in the USA and registered with the FDA as Class II medical devices cleared for human use.
Common uses for the simple, small, user friendly Revolutionary Science Saniclave sterilizers are sterilizing media and asceptic techniques in the microbiology field, medical and surgical instruments, bio-identical hormone therapy (BHRT) trocars, dental instruments, orthodontic instruments, veterinary supplies, tattoo and body-art, nail salon nippers, clippers and other devices, medical waste and general clinical applications. The Saniclave is extremely popular and press releases about the Saniclave were featured on NPR, The Boston Globe and other well known news outlets.
- 10 liter stainless steel chamber
- FDA cleared 510k, CE Marked. Designed and approved for medical use.
- Sterilizes solid instruments, great for medical, surgical, body art, veterinary and some dental instruments.
- Complies with ANSI/AAMI hospital standard sterilization cycle. 121ºC, 30 minutes, plus preheat and dry, wrapped or unwrapped loads.
- Lightweight, portable, burn-free exterior.
Applications and Area of Focus
- General Medical
- Body Art
- General lab use