Beyes AirLight M800P-M/N Mini Head, Optic, Triple Spray (NSK Connection)
The Next Standard
The truly innovative design of this handpiece incorporates Direct-LED Light powered by its own miniature built-in generator. This cutting edge technology allows the operator to have a clear illuminated operative field without the electrical requirement of current power optic systems. The Direct-LED is brighter with a larger light pattern than the traditional power optic systems.
The drive air rotates the miniature generator. The electricity generated illuminates the LED that is optimally positioned on the face of the handpiece, providing daylight bright illumination. It is so efficient there is no loss of air pressure or torque, and the three coolant water ports provide the desired coolant spray pattern.
- No fiber optic tubing required from your dental unit
- Fits 4, 5, and 6 hole tubing
- AirLight eliminates the expenses of fiber optic tubing, installation charges, and expensive bulbs.
- LED light provides superior illumination.
- Color correction similar to daylight
- Covers larger area compared to conventional fiber optic light patterns.
- Ceramic ball bearings
- Quick disconnect
- Standard head
- 3-port coolant spray
- Push-button auto chuck
- Only weighs 124 grams
- Standard ISO 4 hole configuration
- Autoclavable: 135°C/275F
- Speed: 400,000 rpm
- Quiet operation
Download the User's Operation Manual (PDF)
Download the Product Brochure (PDF)