Prestige Medical 2100 Classic Portable Sterilizer
The Prestige Medical 2100 is one of the world's largest-selling and cost-effective automatic autoclaves. Sold in 80 countries worldwide, it has gained an enviable reputation for reliability, durability, and quality. There is a Lifetime Guarantee on the heating element. This autoclave is FDA listed. This autoclave comes with a 2-Year parts and labor warranty.
Comes with all standard accessories and literature which includes internal basket with lid. This is a professional grade autoclave and is perfect for all General Medical, Dental, Chiropody, Tattooing, Body Piercing, Nail Salon and Veterinary applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Compact and Portable
- Easy to Operate
- 18 minute sterilization cycle (23 min total cycle time). Takes only 6 minutes to reach steriziation temperature.
- Temperature: 121 degrees C
- Light Weight: Only 11.5 lbs.
- Cost Effective
- 9 Liter Capacity
- Includes Instrument Basket
- Depressurization valve to reduce cooling time.
- Light, compact, portable and robust, top loading autoclave.
- Fast, 11 minute, 126°C sterilizing cycle
- Simple one step operation starts the automatic cycle.
- Light sequence indicators show 'Power to Unit' - 'Cycle in Progress' - 'Sterilization in Progress' - 'Cycle is Successful' or 'Cycle has Failed'
- Interlock system prevents the lid from being removed whilst pressure remains in the vessel.
- Two stage 'over pressure' protection system incorporating a calibrated Pressure Release Valve and a Gasket Offset Device.
- Extended life 'green' gasket lasts in excess of 750 cycles.
- Electronic detectors turn off the power if there is insufficient water.
- Optional temperature and pressure gauges show internal chamber conditions during the cycle.
- Thermal fuse (all models) and double pole fuses (not 120v models) protect against overheating and electrical faults.
- 'TST' indicator strips provide independent verification that the correct combination of temperature, steam and time has been achieved for successful sterilization.
- For assurance of quality, each autoclave is computer tested and issued with a unique Performance Test Certificate showing that the parameters for successful sterilization are met.
- BS3970 Pt.4, as certified independently by Eagle Star.
Total Height: 13.2"
Total Width: 13.4"
Chamber Diameter: 8.3"
Chamber Height: 9.3"
Maximum Load Weight: 6.6 lbs.