The PortaVac from DNTLworks Equipment Corporation provides a powerful, quiet, and portable solution for evacuating waste material during any dental procedure.
In a world where portability is sometimes necessary, effective dental waste handling is essential, yet increasingly difficult. Asepsis concerns mandate proper waste collection and disposal, plus adequate power to aspirate all types or oral fluids and solids.
The PortaVac from DNTLworks Equipment Corporation provides powerful suction capability in compact, lightweight carrying case.
The PortaVac is designed for rugged transport and is ideal for missionary work, hospitals, clinics, private home care, nursing homes, the military, and many more field applications.
- Strong 1/3 hp vacuum motor. lightweight, one-piece design in impact-resistant cases.
- Dual hose design for H.V.E. and saliva ejector use.
- Front mounted valve holders and controls for convenience.
- Large waste container with automatic overflow shut-off.
- 15 amp circuit protection.
- Hard shell integrated case.
- Accommodates many brands of H.V.E. and saliva ejector tips.
- Easy-reach front mounted controls.
- Large waste container.
- Built-in carrying handle.
- Small size for convenient storage.
- Dual hose design.
- Automatic overflow shutoff.
- Lightweight, but rugged.
- Proudly made in the USA.
Length: 24” (60.9 cm)
Width: 10“ (25.4 cm)
Height: 21” (53.3 cm)
Weight: 46 lbs. (20.9 kg)
Horsepower: 1/3 hp
Operating Pressure: 12" Hg
Flow Rate: 4.6 scfm
Waste Receptacle: 2 qt (1.9 Liters)
Sound Level: 46dB
Automatic Overflow Shutoff Valve
Voltage: 115 Volts / 60Hz
220 Volts / 50Hz
Circuit Breaker: 15 amps
Hospital Grade Wiring: NEMA Type