W&H WS-91 45° (Without Light) Contra Angle Handpiece for Implant Motors
Surgical contra-angle handpieces with 45° head
The contra-angle handpieces with 45° head unite the advantages of straight and contra-angle handpieces for the first time.
The 45° angle allows considerably better access and considerably better visibility of the treatment site. This is particularly helpful in the surgical extraction of wisdom teeth, precise tooth separations and apical resections.
This makes palatinal access to the maxillary molars much simpler, even with a small mouth opening. In contrast, in buccal applications, there is more space between the cheek and the operating site. At the same time, the view is barely affected.
Depending on the drive speed, the ratio of 1:2.7 makes it possible to achieve speeds of up to 135,000 revolutions per minute on the rotary instrument.
A triple spray guarantees sufficient cooling of the rotating instrument and the tooth.
- 1:2.7 Speed Increasing (ie. speed of implant motor x 2.7)
- Without Light
- Triple Spray
- For Surgical Burs and Cutters with FG shank Ø 1.6 mm
- Indicated for Hemisection and Extraction of Wisdom Teeth
- Considerably better visibility of the treatment site thanks to the 45° head
- Unite the advantages of a straight and contra-angle handpiece
- Makes the access to the maxillary and mandibular molars much simpler
- A triple spray guarantees sufficient cooling of the rotary instrument and the tooth