MTI Pro-5 Low Speed Handpiece
5K STRAIGHT LOW SPEED PROPHY HANDPIECE
MTI’s line of prophy handpieces greatly benefits oral prophylaxis and the treatment of periodontal disease. The lightweight Pro-5 delivers excellent power and smooth operation at up to 5,000 rpm. Perfectly balanced and lightweight, it reduces hand fatigue while providing truly superior polishing treatment – accepts both Doriot-style metal and most disposable prophy angles.
- Standard 4-Hole Tubing Connector
- Air pressure: 35-50 psi recommended
- Rotation direction: forward only
- Motor speed: 100 – 5,000 rpm
- Lubrication required
- Autoclave at maximum 275º F (135º C)
- Feather light
- Contoured for comfort
- Super quiet
- Vibration free
- No more torn gloves with our Friction Grip System
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: 2 Years