Anthogyr Torq Control Universal Torque Wrench
TorqControl® – Secure tightening
Optimize The Tightening of Your Prosthetic Constructions in Total Safety
The success of the implant treatment depends on the precise tightening of the parts placed directly on the implant. A pre-stressed tightening of the screw will help avoid any risk of screw loosening. Also, high tightening torques may lead to screw fracture.
A calibrated tightening can only be guaranteed through the use of a precision instrument offering a torque control system. The dynamometrical manual wrench TorqControl® has been specially designed by Anthogyr to meet those requirements.
Pre-stressed Assembling Technique
This technique optimizes the tightening of the fixing screw into the prosthetics parts. The torque value necessary to attain this tension is determined according to the elastic limits of the screw.
- Universal Torque Wrench – Recommended with any type of implants
- High Precision – Perfect control of torque with 7 torques values: 10/15/20/25/30/32/35N.cm
- Optimum Security – Automatic declutching prevent the screw from loosening and fracture
- Ergonomic Design – Lightweight (only 135g) for a better freedom of movement.
100° angulated micro-head provides optimized access in mouth (posterior areas).
- Easy Maintenance – One piece design with smooth surface to limit bacterial retention.
It can withstand sterilization (in an autoclave at 135°C).
- Reliability – High precision design and manufacturing.