UPower UP500 Desktop Lab System w/ UG33 Micro Motor Handpiece
This lab unit will give you perfect satisfaction for all of your laboratory applications. Japanese Quality.
CONTROL UNIT (UP500) FEATURES:
- Compact and light weight, this unit takes up only a little of working space.
- Special circuitry guarantees the RPM remains constant once it is set.
- Operation by manual mode or by variable foot control pedal (VC60)
- Complete safety systems are installed on the UP500 enclosure.
1. A fuse protects against abnormal current at primary and secondary circuit of the transformer.
2. A thermal fuse protects against the overheating of the transformer.
3. A thermal sensor protects against the overheating of the output circuit block.
4. Accessible metal parts are concealed into UP500 enclosure.
5. Electronic circuit breaker protects against the overload of micro motor handpiece.
MICRO MOTOR HANDPIECE (UG33) FEATURES:
- UG33 is specially designed for dental laboratory application. This micro motor handpiece is equipped with reinforced dust proof mechanism, so that it provides real power and greater accuracy in laboratory workings.
- An Air Cooling system has been adopted on all the micro motor handpiece. It generates little or no heat even after prolonged use.
- A curled cord of micro motor handpiece gives great flexibility, allowing the operator to work freely.
- Runs smoothly and quietly up to its maximum speed with low vibration.
- Grease shielded Ball Bearings are equipped on the micro motor handpieces, so that lublication is not necessary.
- Adoption of a special machanism enables burs to be changed in one easy operation (PAT.)
- Noise reduction capacitor to radio tunes has been equipped on the Micro Motor Handpiece.
Micro Motor Specifications:
Input: DC30V (Max)
Speed: 35,000 RPM
Size: Diameter 28.8mm x L162mm
Weight: Weight: 190 g (not including motor cord) 10 Ncm
Mounted Collet Chuck: 2.35 mm