Paving the way to greater flexibility
The light and compact T1 Line range of straight- and contra-angle handpieces from Sirona offers impressive ergonomics, design, hygiene and cost-effectiveness. They also have the advantage of great flexibility, as their universal ISO interface makes them compatible with most standard micromotors. The results are a range of preparation instruments that positively impress both for their cost-effectiveness and extraordinarily long life.
- Solid, lightweight titanium casing
- 1:1 gear ratio
- Speed: 40,000 rpm
- Attachment for standard handpiece and contra-angle drills (Ø 2.35 mm)
- Changeable 2-nozzle spray
- Push-button chuck
- Simple maintenance and repair
- Changeable spray rings
- Anti-retraction stop
- Completely sterilizable
- Long life
- Integrated light
- Recyclable metals and packaging
- Stress-free working
- High-quality titanium casing is easy to grip and pleasant to the touch.
- Smooth, flowing contours ensure optimum handling.
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty