Setting the Standard for Portable Dental Units
Inside this innocent case is a complete dental office. Solid construction, integrated components, and low price make our unit one of the best overall values available. The unit is ideal for practicing students, missionary work, remote clinics, private home care, nursing homes, military, and many other basic applications. The unit features one handpiece connection designed to run either High or Low Speed handpieces, an air/water syringe and saliva ejector suction. A quiet, internal compressor and 500 ml water/air reservoir eliminate dependence on local air and water sources. A small light weight (23lb.) case makes our unit convenient to carry and store virtually anywhere. All handpiece and suction tubing, as well as the hospital-grade power cord are safely stored inside the case during transport.
- 2/3 HP, Oil-Free compressor
- One Handpiece connection (High or Low Speed)
- Non-retracting water relay
- Air/Water Syringe
- Electric Foot Pedal
- Solid, Lightweight case
- Fits all 4 or 5 hole handpieces
- Case Size (L x W x D): 16.93" x 9.61" x 13.42" (43 x 24.4 x 34.1 cm)
- Weight 23 lbs.
- 120 V (USA)
- Working Pressure: 55 psi
- Horsepower: 2/3 HP
- Air/Water Reservoir: 500 ml
- Power Supply: 115 vac or 220 vac
- Current: 3.3 amps
- Wattage: 380
- Frequency: 60 Hz or 50 Hz
- Compressor Type: Oil-Free
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Full Customer Technical Support
- 10 Day Return Policy
Please Note: These units are made to order and usually take 7 to 10 days to build.