The IMPACT AIR 45's unique 45° angled head allows maximum access and visibility. This is a non-fiber optic handpiece with 4 hole Connection.
The IMPACT AIR 45® is also designed for use in periodontal and endodontic procedures, including:
- Apicoectomy (root canal drainage)
- Osteoplasty (bony contouring)
- Root Resection
A water or saline line inside the handpiece handle directs a pure water jet (not a mist) directly onto the cutting area. Air is exhausted through the back of the handpiece.
- Is fully autoclavable (all stainless steel)
- Minimizes downtime (office-replaceable turbine)
- Fits I.S.O. Standard handpiece couplings
- Uses standard friction grip burs (push-button bur release)
- Made in the USA
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty