Faster & Safer: Cordless Prosthodontic Screwdriver with Torque Calibration System (TCS)
NSK is introducing the iSD900 cordless screwdriver with Torque Calibration System (TCS) for prosthodontic screw fixing procedures. iSD900 will guarantee precise torque control due to the unique NSK torque calibration system which is extremely easy to use. The iSD900 will help to save time and allow precise risk-free tightening of screws. Clinicians can depend on iSD900 for safety and productivity.
- Saving of up to 50% of time compared to manual procedure.
- Selectable speed between 15min-1, 20min-1 or 25min-1
- Universal to major implant systems
- 90 min. quick charge with trouble-free non-contact type charger
- Reliable and durable contra-angle handpiece with excellent accessibility
- Audible beeping noise to indicate reverse rotation
- Standard battery (AAA Ni-MH) is easily replaced on site
- Torque: 10 – 40 Ncm in 1 or 5 Ncm increments
- Speed : 15, 20, 25 min-1
- Weight : 148 g (iSD900 Motor + iSD-HP)
- Charging Time : Around 90 min*
- Continuous Operation Time : Max 72 min*
||Torque Calibration System (TCS) Precise torque from 10 to 40 Ncm in 1 or 5 Ncm increments can be easily set and delivered. The TCS allows for easy calibration within seconds and guarantees precise torque and gives peace of mind.
||User-friendly LCD Digital Display The LCD digital display shows torque, speed, reverse rotation, battery condition and calibration mode settings. The display is clear and very easy to use.
||Ergonomic Extension On/Off Switch Lever
The iSD900 features a removable extension on/off switch lever to allow clinicians to operate the instrument easily. The extension lever is fully autoclavable to meet cross infection control requirements.