The EndoSequence II™ Set with the application of Micro Chip technology, NSK introduces a single cordless micromotor with the capability of delivering 5 torque settings from delicate torque for fine endodontic applications through to powerful torque for general procedures including prophylaxis. A pre-programmed range of 9 speeds allows the operator to simply select the required speed setting depending on the rpm. With the 10:1 head, the speed ranges from 200 rpm to 1000 rpm. For endodontic procedures, the "TC" button automatically activates the very fine torque control and auto reverse functions especially for application of Nickel Titanium and other instruments.
- Quick release system to exchange various head options.
- Excellent visibility of the work field
- Compact, lightweight and comfortable adaptability to all hand sizes
- 1.5 hour quick charge delivers 1 hour continuous operation
- Indicator light for reverse direction
- Indicator light for battery shortage
- Indicator light to signal fine Torque Control is active or not active
- Torque Control setting indicator light for 5 Torque Control levels
- Reverse direction button
- Button to activate or deactivate the fine Torque Control
- Selected speed indicator panel for 9 speed step settings
- EndoSequence Motor
- NE140 Charging Base
- NML-F10R Head