Nomad® Hand-Held Portable X-Ray System
Now true portability in x-ray technology! The NOMAD offers cordless hand-held operation, running on rechargeable battery packs. More than 100 exposures on one battery charge. Optimal for remote use, the NOMAD is contained in an easily transportable case with pull-out handle and wheels. Perfect for humanitarian & missionary work or to conveniently move from station to station in a clinical setting.
The NOMAD handheld X-Ray is ideal for portable and forensic dentistry. It is designed for operator safety and patient acceptance. Backscatter guard and internal shielding protect user. Easy to operate.
*Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
FDA approved. Not yet approved for sale in Canada.
(Digital sensors & x-ray film sold separately)
- High-frequency, constant-potential x-ray generator provides constant radiation output, reducing skin dose to the patient relative to traditional half-wave (AC) generators
- Ease of operation - Fixed high voltage (60kV) and Current (2.3mA) – the only operator input is the exposure time
- Very lightweight – less than 9 lbs (4kg) and provides complete flexibility and convenience to move from chair to chair throughout the office
- Compatible with both film and digital imaging systems
- Operator Protection – External backscatter shield and internal radiation shielding protects the operator from radiation exposure
- Includes hard travel case with wheels and a 220 volt battery charger
What's In The Box
- Two (2) rechargeable battery packs
- Backscatter shield
- Battery charger
- NOMAD X-ray
- Rolling Travel Case
NOMAD Classic User Manual