C-U2 is a simple digital instrument ensuring automatically adjusted settings for brightness and focus, so that you as a dentist can concentrate on viewing the sharp images or live video on your monitor.
Freeze-frame is achieved by simply brushing against the touch-sensitive area on the handpiece. There is no conversion into an analogical signal thanks to Progressive Scan technology, so video and stills are live digital data.
- C-U2 incorporates 12 warm white LED micro-lights, enabling an efficient spread of light in the oral cavity to provide bright images, rich in color definition.
- High-definition digital image capture is possible without loss of vertical resolution thanks to Progressive Scan, a technology which avoids conversion into an analogical signal.
- The Retro-Flex wide viewing angle is partially inclined away from the extremity of the handpiece so as to enable easy access to distal and rear tooth areas.
Plug & Play Simplicity
- A digital video system fully integrated into the handpiece itself does away with the need for independent power supplies or intermediate electronic devices between handpiece and computer.
- Plug and unplug like a mouse with a high-speed USB2 connection.
- Freeze-frame is activated via a touch-sensitive area on the handpiece enabling vibration-free image capture.
Manual Adjustments Are A Thing Of The Past
- A micro-processor inside the handpiece constantly adjusts all parameters in order to ensure optimum image quality: illuminated areas and shadow areas, color brightness, reflections.
- Remarkable visual depth of field allows full investigation of the oral cavity without the slightest need to manually focus on the single object.
MyRay C-U2 Product Brochure
MyRay C-U2 Technical Data