4:1 REDUCTION CONTRA ANGLE / DELUXE BALL-BEARING SPRING LATCH HEAD
MTI’s best-selling contra angles offer quiet and reliable performance and are compatible with all major E-type motors including MTI’s LX100 low speed. The CA4102-BB consists of a 4:1 gear reduction contra sheath which converts a 20,000 rpm motor to a speed range of up to 5,000 rpm and if there’s a need for mobility, the sheath attachment is made to offer extraordinary versatility. The detachable deluxe head features ball bearing technology and push-up spring auto chuck mechanism for easy bur and instrument change at the touch of a button. Additional NSK-type heads (12-tooth) are available in different sizes and configurations including friction-grip, push-up spring and latch-types for your choice of burs, endo files, prophy cups and more. Its 360° swivel feature provides optimal maneuverability and helps reduce hand fatigue.
- Inter-changeable NSK-type heads (12-tooth)
- Air pressure: 35-50 psi recommended
- Rotation direction: forward and reverse
- Attachment speed: 100 – 5,000 rpm (on 20K motor)
- Attachment coupling: Quick-connect to all major ISO E-type
- Lubrication required
- Autoclave at maximum 275º F (135º C)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: 3 Months