MTI's versatile, value-priced Lynx™ Low Speed Air-Motor delivers excellent performance and long-term reliability. This high-torque, powerful drive is ideal for your low speed attachments. The quiet, vibration-free LX100 motor is compatible with all ISO E-type attachments including MTI’s straight nose cones or contra angles.
- Standard 2- or 4-Hole tubing connector
- Air pressure: 35-50 psi recommended
- Rotation direction: forward and reverse
- Motor speed: 100 – 20,000 rpm
- Attachment coupling to motor: All ISO standard E-type
- Lubrication required
- Autoclave at maximum 275º F (135º C)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: 2 Years