Miniblaster - Clinical Sandblaster
The Miniblaster™ is the worlds first fully autoclavable hand held clinical sandblaster, with index finger control valve, providing maximum ergonomic control for both right and left handed operators. The unique ratchet system simplifies directional nozzle rotation. An in-line pressure stopcock with built in quick disconnect and installation kit are included allowing simple installation to air supply without a service engineer. This unique product has been acclaimed worldwide for its no-nonsense ability to get the job done quickly and efficiently year after year.
A full range of hook-up options are available as are a range of special adaptors that enable the Miniblaster™ to be connected to and activated through the standard dental turbine hose.
- Produces microretentive surfaces to enhance bonding to all dental materials.
- Index-finger controlled valve gives maximum ergonomic control and requires less operating pressure.
- Designed for left- and right-handed operators.
- Unique rachet system for simplified nozzle rotation and angulation; no need to waste time loosening and tightening collars.
- FDA approved for intra-oral use.
- Tungsten carbide nozzle for wear resistance.
- Optional nozzle extension with 360° rotation for difficult to reach areas.
- In-line high pressure stop-cock with built-in on/off toggle included.
- Simple installation kit included.
- Can also use at 35psi on existing handpiece tubing or handpiece quick disconnect (Kavo, W&H, Sirona).
- 1 year warranty.
- Can be used for surface preparation prior to bonding to all dental materials, including: precious, semi-precious, and non-precious metals; porcelain; composite; and resin materials.
- Macro-retention such as undercuts should be employed where possible in conjunction with the microretention produced by the Miniblaster.
- Use 50 micron aluminum oxide for routine work and 90 micron for more aggressive work and cement removal.
"I am writing to advise you that I have been using your Miniblaster™ clinical sandblasting unit for some time. I specifically like the finger control valve design, which gives much better spray control than the competitive unit. The fact that the whole unit is autoclavable rather than just the tip, is a very important feature in preventing cross infection and the nozzle ratchet rotation system gives excellent control of the nozzle angulation. Having had experience with both units, I can heartedly recommend the Miniblaster™ as an essential tool for today’s clinical dentistry."
D.D.S. Toronto, Canada