Jetsonic 2000M Dental Scaler
Finally, it’s all here: the first ultrasonic scaler/airpolisher that accepts BOTH 25K and 30K inserts. Other manufacturers sell 25/30K scalers without polisher combinations, or combination scaler/polishers that only accept 30K inserts, but DELDENT has it all, for economy, convenience and time saved. This hardworking combo unit runs on sensor technology and has the ability to “read” what the user is doing when the desired handpiece is removed from its holder with no manual switching.
Comes with two scaling inserts, polishing powder, and sprayhead tubes to get you started.
Jetsonic 2000M Ultrasonic Scaler & Polisher Unit Comes With:
- Water Filter
- Quick Disconnectors
- 1 X Df-10 25Khz Ultrasonic Insert
- 1 X Df-10 30Khz Ultrasonic Insert
- Sample of JetStream Polishing Powder
- 1 Packet of 6 Replacment Air Polishing Spray Head Tips
- Operating Instructions
The POWER SURGE MODE™ footswitch revs up the power without having to stop in either mode. And at about $1,000 less than similar brand models, DELDENT provides more technology for less.
Advanced combination scaling and polishing unit with patented H.S.T. airpolishing system and advanced scaling design features.
- Unique sensor technology recognizes and activates the selected handpiece (scaling or polishing).
- Advanced patented digital circuitry automatically tunes any “stack-type” insert, whether 25k or 30k.
- Advanced microchip feedback system maintains optimum scaling power for all settings.
- Power-Surge ModeTM technology increases power by 15-20% with a “double-click” on the foot switch for removal of tenacious deposits. The pre-selected power setting returns automatically when the foot control is released.
- Large, easy-view powder reservoir (no need to stop to add powder).
- Convenient rinse mode available.
- Water heating feature.
- 2 year warranty.
Better Airpolishing Technology
The JetPolisher 2000™ (airpolishing system) and the JetSonic 2000M™(combination airpolishing and scaling system) feature Deldent’s exclusive, patented Homogenous Stream Technology (H.S.T.)™.
The Homogenous Stream Technology (H.S.T.) mixes air, water, and sodium bicarbonate powder together within a single nozzle to produce a homogenous stream, unlike other airpolishing systems in which there are separate nozzles for water and powder streams.
Benefits of the H.S.T. System Include:
- Virtual elimination of nozzle clogging.
- A more efficient polishing stream, so only 35 psi of air pressure is needed.
- A gentler, softer polishing action because sodium bicarbonate particles begin to soften within the spray head
- The JetPolisher 2000 and the JetSonic 2000M’s polishing unit are harmless to titanium implant surfaces and are the ONLY polishers cleared by the FDA for use around titanium implants.*
* for cleaning around implants under dentures
"We purchased our Deldent Jetsonic almost three years ago. The product itself has worked beautifully with excellent results clinically and very little maintenance required. Donna has been our customer service representative and has always gone the extra mile for us. She has had great suggestions and responded in a friendly, efficient and helpful manner to all of our requests."
Dr. Barbara Ollech
Spring Valley, NY