Nouvag MD 10 - Implant & Surgical System w/ 32:1 Contra Angle
The MD 10 from NOUVAG is a powerful, user-friendly surgical motor system used for general oral surgery, implantology as well as for all kinds of micro surgery procedures. The Nouvag MD 10 is the best selling implant system worldwide. Avtec Dental is a Nouvag Authorized Dealer with full factory support. In stock and ready to ship today!
- All working facets of implant surgery can be done using one single contra angle - The Nouvag 5054 (15 - 1250 rpm) for drilling and placing. Included in price above.
- The MD 10 distinguishes itself by reliability - and a long lifespan.
- High torque with a built in torque controller and safety overload protection
- 10 preselectable torque levels: 10/15/20/25/30/35/40/45/50/55 Ncm
- Footpedal controls the selected speed, forward/reverse and use of the pump
- The control unit has a clearly laid out foil keyboard with program keys for hand grip and contra angle fitting selection.
- The engine speed, torque, and flow rate of the peristaltic pump for sterile internal and external cooling can be controlled.
- A sensor-controlled electric motor allows you to work smoothly and precisely, even under high stress.
- The multi-function foot pedal allows quick access to the programs.
- A surgery-capable foot pedal is part of the scope of delivery.
- Immediate stop-function
- Peristaltic pump for irrigation
- Adjustable speed control
- Quick set-up of all functions
- Alarm buzzer in reverse mode
- Fixed pre-set speed keys
Single Motor Consists of:
- MD 10 Brushless single motor system 40,000 rpm
- 1 - Control unit MD 10 (2150)with 1 micromotor's socket, irrigation pump on the top surface of the housing, socket for Vario-pedal
- 1 - Nouvag 5054 32:1 Implant Reduction Contra Angle with internal/external cooling system
- 1 - Electronic motor 31-ESS, 40´000 rpm, with cable 2 m, autoclaveable, metal plug (2063)
- 1 - Vario-pedal IP 68 (1866), electronic, suitable for operating theatre
- 5 - Single tubing set (1706), disposable, sterile, 2 m
- 1 - Bottle holder (1770)
- 1 - NOU-CLEAN Spray for cleaning / maintenance, without spray nozzle (1984)
- 2 - Spray nozzle attachment for NOU-CLEAN (1942 / 1958)
- 1 - Cooling fluid flask NaCl 0.9 %, 1lt (1696)
Voltage: Switchable, 115V/60 Hz or 230V/50Hz
Power: 130 Watt
Drive System: Electronic Motor (Brushless)
Motor Torque Level: 10 Ncm
Handpiece Torque: 10-55 Ncm
Motor Speed Range: 500-40,000 rpm
Fluid Flow Rate: 10-50 ml/min
Dimensions (W x D x H): 260 x 300 x 400 mm
Control Unit Weight: 6 kg
Handpieces and Contra Angles
Disposable Irrigation Tubing Sets