MTI's Prophy AirLite™ handpiece is designed for comfortable balance with a tapered profile for a relaxed hand position. This efficient and lightweight handpiece is constructed of durable metal and weighs a mere 2.6 oz for improved tactile sense. It operates at up to 3,500 rpm for smooth, effortless removal of tough stains while limiting gingival abrasion and prophy paste splatter. The prophy angle is easily and securely push-fitted onto the handpiece via friction grip locking mechanism – accepts both Doriot-style metal and most disposable prophy angles. MTI’s most popular hygiene handpiece provides exceptional polishing performance, minimized hand fatigue and increased patient comfort. In a recent evaluation by an independent non-profit dental education and product testing institute, 94% of the evaluators rated it excellent or good. Your choice of 3 attractive colors.
- Standard 4-Hole tubing connector
- Air pressure: 35-50 psi recommended
- Rotation direction: forward only
- Motor speed: 3,500 rpm
- Lubrication required
- Autoclave at maximum 275º F (135º C)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Feather light - Only 2.3 oz. (60 grams)
- Overall Length is only 3"
- Contoured for comfort
- Super quiet
- Vibration free
- No more torn gloves with our Friction Grip System
- Pink color (also avaiable in purple and blue)
- This handpiece does not swivel
Made in the USA