When configured with the hydraulic base, the Basic DNTLworks Aluminum Patient Chair cushions the patient in padded, rolled-edge vinyl. Eliminating the stitching and side bolsters of the Supreme Aluminum Chair allows the Basic model to be less expensive and lighter in weight. The adjustable headrest slides up or down to accommodate tall or short patients and the armrests swing out for easy patient entry. The chair frame detaches from the hydraulic base for convenient transport.
- Smooth Ergonomic Upholstery
- No Stitching or Seams for Asepsis control
- Adjustable Sliding Headrest
- Padded Armrests
- Hydraulically Adjustable Backrest
- Accommodates an Optional Chair-Mounted Light
ProBrite Halogen Lights come with a high-quality 40 inch (101.6 cm) flexible gooseneck and 78 inch (198.1 cm) power cord. Lightweight construction, weighs 6 lbs (2.7 Kg).