Torque Plus Dental Lab Motor
The Medium Duty Dental Lab Motor is great for light to medium acrylic use and slow speed prophy. The included dental handpiece is surgical grade and removable, and the 32k rpm micromotor accepts E-type handpieces. This dental motor has the same great features as the Heavy Duty Dental Lab Motor and includes an on/off footswitch.
Optional Variable Speed Foot Control (AE-14A) is also available.
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Dimensions: 6″ x 5 1/2″ x 3″
- Very versatile high torque hand engine
- The ideal motor for all day heavy duty laboratory work, chairside adjustments, polishing, etc.
- Detachable, “E” type autoclavable handpiece
- 32,000 rpm micromotor accepts E-type handpieces
- 110 or 220 volt available
- Torque compensation circuitry
- Forward/reverse operation
What's In The Box
- Electric Control Console
- E-type Micromotor (AE-5C-30)
- Autoclavable Motor Holder
- E-type Handpiece (AHP-64)
- On/Off Footswitch(AE-7P)
- Variable Speed Foot Control (AE-14A) [Optional]
AEU-12C Instruction Manual