State-of-the-Art Mobile Dental Cart
NO PLUMBING REQUIRED!
Ideal for new or expanding practices, the AMC-20 Mobile Dental Cart is self-contained, and its easy mobility allows for use at work sites, nursing homes, hospitals–anywhere a mobile dental operatory or mobile dental unit is needed. Many optional accessories make customizing for your needs simple.
- Fully self-contained mobile operatory–includes compressor, handpiece controls, suction, and more
- Regulatory certified to U.S., Canadian, and European safety standards
- No plumbing required!
- Manufactured in the USA
New irrigantion delivery system includes is an economical way to provide irrigant without power. Finger-tip flow control on the wand. Irrigation bag is inserted in pressure cuff and hung on the sturdy stand. Pump bulb to pressurize cuff and then adjust flow at the wand. Fully autoclavbable wand and tubing. Great for field and office use. - See more at: http://www.handpiecesolutions.com/nws-9.html#sthash.8UBR57iK.dpuf
For 220V operation: The AA-20DV-CK Dual Voltage Upgrade is required for units to operate on 220V. Call to order.
Import Shipping Note: This item weighs 127 lbs and ships by freight. A representative will contact you regarding freight cost.
- Fully self-contained ergonomic dental cart with built-in air compressor
- Two automatic highspeed air handpiece connections
- One automatic lowspeed handpiece connection
- High & low volume suction with automatic overflow protection and solids trap
- 3-way air/water syringe
- Unique pivoting control arms & easy-grip side handles
- Two 1-liter bottles for irrigation
- Large work surface
- Two accessory hospital-grade outlets
- Air filter moisture separator
- Electric waste removal pump
- Handpiece flush system
- External quick connects for auxiliary air and water
- Circuit breaker protection
- Sound insulated for quiet operation
- Easy access for maintenance
- Wet/dry foot control
What's In The Box
- Self-Contained Mobile Cart
- HVE and Saliva Ejector Hoses with Valves
- 3-Way Air/Water Syringe (T-90D)
- Two 1L Water Supply Bottles (730631)
- Wet/Dry Foot Control (AA-43)
- 120V Hospital Grade Power Cord (840101)
AMC-20 Instruction Manual
"I first discovered the AMC-20 when I was looking for mobile equipment for my new Urgent Dental Care Practice. I did not want the extra expense of [installing] lines and plumbing for a full compressor and vacuum. These units are user-friendly and self-contained. I was so confident about the quality of this dental unit, I had my military unit order one for our Dental Readiness and Mobility mission.”
Robert Byrd DDS • Torrington, WY