Aseptico DTC®2 Endo Motor - Digital Torque Control
High Performance Endodontic System
(Handpieces sold separately)
The Endo DTC®2 Electronic Endodontic System is a highly advanced unit with five fully programmable memory locations to help automate your operating procedure. Saving your customized settings is simple using the front panel controls.
Our Auto-Stop-Reverse feature automatically reverses the direction of file rotation when a defined torque level is reached, reducing the occurrence of file breakage while decreasing procedure time. The Endo DTC®2 also features an integrated calibration system to give the highest measure of accuracy and consistent operation.
Endo DTC®2 Advantages
The DTC®2 console is simpler to use than other high end systems, expressing torque in actual Gram-Centimeter units instead of arbitrary percentages.
Aseptico’s autoclavable brushless motor is superior to other motors on the market today. It is more reliable than brush motors, has greater range of torque and better control of speed and torque than stepper motors, and with a speed range of 300 to 30,000 rpm, it has much more versatility.
Optional Multi Function Foot Control (AE-70VE) also available.
- Auto-Stop-Reverse reduces file separation
- Pre-loaded with over 40 of the most popular file settings
- Console is simpler to use than other high end systems – DTC® expresses torque in actual Gram Centimeter units – not arbitrary percentages
- Preset options allow single file, file series, or custom file series
- Five programmable preset buttons
- Full range of handpiece ratios supported – 1:1, 1:5, 8:1, 16:1
- System features automatic calibration to test both the motor and handpiece for accurate performance in all of your procedures
- Outstanding torque
- Upgradeable software for a greater return on investment
- Intuitive user interface is bright and easy to read
- Includes on/off footswitch
- AE-70VE Multi-function foot control available
- Manufactured in the USA
What's In The Box
- Electronic Control Console (AEU-26)
- Autoclavable Brushless Micromotor (AE-225-30)
- Autoclavable Motor Holder (461561)
- Motor Holder Attaching Bracket (461653)
- On/Off Foot Control (AE-7PM)
- Power Supply
AEU-26 Endo Instruction Manual