The 20:1 Mont Blanc Dental Implant Handpiece is our best implant handpiece. Made of high-quality, lightweight titanium and stainless steel, the Mont Blanc will last for years. Rated at 80Ncm, it is one of the strongest implant handpieces on the market, and its precision ball-bearings reduce friction and increase torque output efficiency. The Mont Blanc works with all internal or external irrigation implant systems, but paired with the Premium Dental Implant Motor System it allows you to perform the complete implant procedure seamlessly–from osteotomy to placing.
The Mont Blanc features an optional adjustable depth gauge, which prevents nerve damage by stopping the bur at the set depth.
- 20:1 Reduction Push Button Contra Angle with Auto Stop
- One of the strongest handpieces on the market today
- Stainless steel with precision ball-bearing contruction for efficient output
- Recommended for use with the AEU-7000 Implant/Surgical system.
- This combination allows for single handpiece implant procedures - osteotomy and tapping.
- Mont Blanc contra angles are easy to clean.
- Even surfaces for improved infection control.
- Internal & external irrigation
- Excellent for drilling the osteotomy, tapping & threading
- Fully detachable head allows for thorough maintenance to ensure lasting durability and reliability.
- Includes contra angle handpiece, two adjustable stops, ruler, and irrigation tubing.