The Electric High Speed Handpiece Dental Motor is designed to convert a standard air dental delivery system to a powerful electrical handpiece system that can be used for numerous dental applications. This dental motor features endo functionality, fiber optic intensity adjustment, a compact and easy-to-clean console, a large backlit display, an intuitive user interface, and a 40,000 rpm brushless autoclavable micromotor. Our innovative LED technology produces the brightest dental handpiece illumination in the industry!
Handpiece sold separately.
Aseptico 1:5 Increaser Contra Angle Handpiece with Fiber Optics
Optional Adjustable Arm Mounting Bracket is also available.
- Fiber optic intensity adjustment
- Endo functionality
- Digital torque control
- Compatible with E-type handpieces for highspeed, lowspeed, Endo, and a variety of other dental applications
- - Highspeed 1:5, 1:2
- - Standard 1:1
- - Reduction 5:1, 8:1
- 40k rpm autoclavable micromotor
- Enable or disable any of the above handpiece ratios so that only user-desired handpieces are selectable on the display. No other electric operative motor allows this level of customization!
- Air/water irrigation through the micromotor and 1:5 increaser, 1:1 and 5:1 reduction handpieces
- Five programmable presets per handpiece ratio
- Attach to any Midwest 4-hole air connection; uses your rheostat for operation
- Manufactured in the USA
What's In The Box
- Control Console (AEU-5000)
- Autoclavable Micromotor (AE-240-40)
- 48 VDC Power Supply
- Power Cord
AEU-5000 Instruction Manual