The 5:1 Contra Angle Dental Handpiece is excellent for general dental applications. With integrated titanium design, the smallest head in the market, a special coating, and new ergonomic design, this handpiece is designed for ease and control. Featured ceramic ball bearings reduce heat and friction during procedures, meaning it will run smoothly.
This handpiece features a water flow of up to 80 ml/min, and the integrated spray allows efficient cooling of the bur, tooth, and the contra angle itself. This reduces the risk of overheating and avoids excessive wear and tear to the gear systems. Ffiber optic capability provides illumination during any procedure.
(Fiber optic handpieces require a fiber optic motor)
- Extremely lightweight due to integration of titanium
- 5 to 1 Reduction handpiece for slow speed applications
- Smalled head in the market
- Special coating and new ergonomic design for improved handling
- Water flow of up to 80 ml/min
- Integrated spray allows efficient cooling of the bur, tooth and the contra angle itself.